How to Remove DRM from BBC iPlayer contents
How dramatic BBC iPlayer is! It is not only an internet television but also radio services which enable you catch up with the television or radio program in the past week of BBC. It means that you can enjoy the programs broadcasted during the past seven days. And the downloaded programs will self destruct after 30 days, because those programs are DRM protected.
However, what really annoys us is that when you are not in UK, you don't have the right to enjoy the television program, and when the programs are played, you just have only seven days to finish watching them before they are self deleted. So when you are back, the programs are gone.
So is there any possibility for users to break through the time limitation and watch the program from BBC iPlayer anytime. Here we can recommend Aimiersoft DRM Converter for you. This software can remove DRM from iPlayer easily and legally. You needn't worry the usage of the software, because the interface of the software is handy and easy to use. As soon as you have started it, you are likely to know how to use it.
Step-by-step instruction guide you how to remove DRM from BBC iPlayer.
Free download Aimersoft DRM Converter from below:
Step one: import the programs to the software.
Installed DRM Converter, launch it. And then you can drop or drag the source files to DRM Converter. Or you can load programs to the software by click the button "ADD".
Notices: the programs downloaded from BBC iPlayer can be kept for only seven days, so you should conduct the conversion during the seven days.
Step two: set output format and output directory
After the programs have been loaded, you can select the output format through the column below the words "Audio files to" or "videos files to".
For audios, the mp3 format is a good choice, because mp3, the standards formats, can be playable on any portable device with a music player. And you can transfer your converted files to any of your devices without another conversion.
For videos, you'd better select mp4 as the output format, because files in mp4 format can play on any device with a multimedia player.
Lastly, you can click the button "browse" to choose a folder for you converted programs.
Step three: get down to converting the programs
Clicking the button "Start" to begin to remove DRM from iPlayer and convert iPlayer files to plain media files. After a while, the conversion can be finished. Click the button "Find Target" to locate your converted files; you can transfer them to your portable devices if your disk space permits.
- How to rip DVD to Xoom 2
- How to rip DVD to Nook Tablet
- How to rip DVD to Nexus S
- How to burn mp4 to DVD
- How to remove DRM from iPlayer
- How to rip DVD to Amazon Kindle Fire
- How to burn iTunes to DVD
- How to rip DVD to iPad Mini
- How to rip DVD to Galaxy Tab
- Remove DRM from Amazon Video on Demand
- How to rip DVD to Xperia Play
- How to save Spotify music as .mp3 files
- How to rip DVD to Droid XyBoard/Xoom 2
- How to transfer iTunes to Galaxy Note
- How to convert iTunes to Windows Media Player
- How to transfer iTunes to Galaxy Tab
- How to rip DVD to MP4 format
- How to convert M4P to MP3
- How to rip DVD to Galaxy Xcover
- How to convert iTunes to Blackberry Bold 9900
- How to sync iTunes to Android
- How to rip DVD to Droid Bionic
- How to rip DVD to Motorola Atrix 3
- How to transfer iTunes to Motorola Atrix 3
- How to burn BBC iPlayer to DVD
- How to rip DVD to Galaxy Note
- How to convert Audiobook to MP3
- How to convert iTunes to Galaxy S3
- How to convert M4V to AVI, MP4
- How to remove iMesh DRM protection
- How to sync iTunes to Amazon Kindle Fire
- How to rip DVD to iPad 3
- How to transfer iTunes to HTC One X
- How to rip DVD to HTC One X
About Us | Contact |Sitemap | RSS | Terms & Conditions | Legal Disclaimer
Apple logo® and iTunes Logo® are trademarks of Apple Inc.