How to convert DVD to MP4 format
With a lovely big screen smartphone or a grand tablet by your side, what is the most indispensable thing that you will do? Of course, it will be a great pity if you cannot enjoy the numerous DVD on these advanced devices. Many people are likely to have the trouble in converting DVDs to suitable formats, converting DVD to MP4. Additionally, if the DVD has some protection, it will be another trouble for you.
In fact, there is no need to worry about the problem. There is some software online that can do you a great favor. Here Aimersoft DVD Ripper may give you a hand. It can not only ripper DVD, but also convert DVD and edit DVD. What's more, the output files can maintain a high quality. In addition, it can also convert audios to different formats.
Perhaps you can't wait to have a view of the software; you can just download it from below freely and installed in your computer. Now I will make a detailed instrument about how to finish DVD to mp4 conversion step by step.
Download the software from below:
Tips: If you want rip Blu-ray to MP4, you can use Blu-ray Ripper, it can rip both Blu-ray DVD and common DVD into your needed high definition or common video formats.
Step one: import the file to the program
Here, there are two types of DVD source files. The first is DVD disc, and the second is the DVD folder stored in your computer. For the DVD disc, just put the DVD disc into your computer's CD-ROM, then click the disk icon and drop or drag the files into the program. And for the DVD files, it will be much easy; just drop or drag the files into the program or you can click "Load DVD" to locate the DVD folder and import them.
Step two: videos editing (optional)
After you have loaded your wanted files to the program, you can make your own videos by editing the files. In the menu bar, you can click the second button from the left to right. One pane will be popped out, you can trim or crop your imported files and you can also set the effect and add watermark. At last, click "OK".
Step three: choose the output format and output directory
In this step, back to the main interface, click the button "Profile" and select the output format as mp4 from the drop-down list. And then you can select the output directory by clicking the "Browse" button.
Notice: it is necessary to set the video resolution. You should check the video resolution of the device that you want the mp4 videos to be transferred. You can check it on the devices' official website.
Step four: begin to run the program
Eventually, click the eye-catching big button "Start". The DVD to MP4 conversion will be proceeding. After the conversion, you can click one label "Open" to find you converted files. And you can transfer them to your other portable devices.
Now that's all. Done!
- How to rip DVD to Xoom 2
- How to rip DVD to Nook Tablet
- How to rip DVD to Nexus S
- How to burn mp4 to DVD
- How to remove DRM from iPlayer
- How to rip DVD to Amazon Kindle Fire
- How to burn iTunes to DVD
- How to rip DVD to iPad Mini
- How to rip DVD to Galaxy Tab
- Remove DRM from Amazon Video on Demand
- How to rip DVD to Xperia Play
- How to save Spotify music as .mp3 files
- How to rip DVD to Droid XyBoard/Xoom 2
- How to transfer iTunes to Galaxy Note
- How to convert iTunes to Windows Media Player
- How to transfer iTunes to Galaxy Tab
- How to rip DVD to MP4 format
- How to convert M4P to MP3
- How to rip DVD to Galaxy Xcover
- How to convert iTunes to Blackberry Bold 9900
- How to sync iTunes to Android
- How to rip DVD to Droid Bionic
- How to rip DVD to Motorola Atrix 3
- How to transfer iTunes to Motorola Atrix 3
- How to burn BBC iPlayer to DVD
- How to rip DVD to Galaxy Note
- How to convert Audiobook to MP3
- How to convert iTunes to Galaxy S3
- How to convert M4V to AVI, MP4
- How to remove iMesh DRM protection
- How to sync iTunes to Amazon Kindle Fire
- How to rip DVD to iPad 3
- How to transfer iTunes to HTC One X
- How to rip DVD to HTC One X
About Us | Contact |Sitemap | RSS | Terms & Conditions | Legal Disclaimer
Apple logo® and iTunes Logo® are trademarks of Apple Inc.