Enjoy DVD movies on your iPhone 4S
Today iPhone 4S is very popular in the world. If you have an iPhone 4S, you will find this phone has an excellent screen, and use it for watching movie is a good choice. However, you cannot watch the DVD video on your iPhone 4S without DVD conversion. The following tutorial will help you solve this problem.
First of all, we should find out which format of video can be played on iPhone 4S
iPhone 4S format support: MP4/3GP/AVC/AVI/MPEG-4
After you figure out the format, you need a professional DVD ripping tool named Aimersoft DVD Ripper to convert the DVD to iPhone 4S, this software is very convenient for you, it will provide you the most simple way to rip DVD to iPhone 4S.
Download the software from below:
Tips: If you have Blu-ray DVDs, you can use Blu-ray Ripper, it can rip both Blu-ray DVD and common DVD into your needed high definition or common video formats.
First: Import DVD
Start the program and put the DVD disc on your DVD-ROM, then the software will detected it automatically. Click the "Load DVD" button to load your DVD files. Also you can load the DVD files from the hard-drive directly.
Second: Output Settings
Select a format from the "profile" drop-down list which is available for the phone, here we recommend mp4. Through the files icon you can change the output directory, save the output files wherever you like. The last one is the video size, it is very important, if you confuse about the video size, please find out the parameter of the phone on the internet (http://www.apple.com/iPhone/specs.html). Then click the "setting" button, it will show you a dialogue box, find out the video size and choose a resolution which is suitable for the phone (960*640). Moreover, some DVD files consist of many parts you can select the merge into one file option to merge all the subfolder into one.
Third: Edit video (optional)
Right click the DVD files find the media edit option then you can edit the DVD files. When the DVD is first loaded, the value in Trimmed Length is the same as that in Original Duration. Through the trim option you can change the length of the video. Also you can explore the function of the other option.
Last: Start conversion
Click the "start" button to convert DVD to iPhone 4S, it will take few hours (depends on the size of the DVD files and your computer's performance). After the conversion was completed, connect the phone to the pc and copy it to your phone. You can then enjoy DVD on iPhone 4S anytime on your phone.
- How to rip DVD to Xoom 2
- How to rip DVD to Nook Tablet
- How to rip DVD to Nexus S
- How to burn mp4 to DVD
- How to remove DRM from iPlayer
- How to rip DVD to Amazon Kindle Fire
- How to burn iTunes to DVD
- How to rip DVD to iPad Mini
- How to rip DVD to Galaxy Tab
- Remove DRM from Amazon Video on Demand
- How to rip DVD to Xperia Play
- How to save Spotify music as .mp3 files
- How to rip DVD to Droid XyBoard/Xoom 2
- How to transfer iTunes to Galaxy Note
- How to convert iTunes to Windows Media Player
- How to transfer iTunes to Galaxy Tab
- How to rip DVD to MP4 format
- How to convert M4P to MP3
- How to rip DVD to Galaxy Xcover
- How to convert iTunes to Blackberry Bold 9900
- How to sync iTunes to Android
- How to rip DVD to Droid Bionic
- How to rip DVD to Motorola Atrix 3
- How to transfer iTunes to Motorola Atrix 3
- How to burn BBC iPlayer to DVD
- How to rip DVD to Galaxy Note
- How to convert Audiobook to MP3
- How to convert iTunes to Galaxy S3
- How to convert M4V to AVI, MP4
- How to remove iMesh DRM protection
- How to sync iTunes to Amazon Kindle Fire
- How to rip DVD to iPad 3
- How to transfer iTunes to HTC One X
- How to rip DVD to HTC One X
About Us | Contact |Sitemap | RSS | Terms & Conditions | Legal Disclaimer
Apple logo® and iTunes Logo® are trademarks of Apple Inc.