How to play DVD movies on iPad 3
Having got you dreamed iPad 3, you would image that you can watch you favorite movies on you business trips, on bus to you workplace, on the train, or at any your spare time. However, iPad 3 are picky about the video formats.
Don't worry. You can find good videos conversion software to help you. Aimersoft DVD ripper will do you a great favor. This DVD converting software can easily convert your DVD to iPad 3 in proper formats. And it can also convert many other formats like MKV, AVI, and MOV etc. to iPad 3 friendly formats. And you know that many purchased DVDs are armed with some protection like CSS. It's no problem for this program.
Besides, Aimersoft DVD Ripper has many other video-related functions. For example, it can also edit your videos, such as cutting off the black edges, selecting your wanted clips. Importantly, it is easy to use.
Now I will make a step-by-step instruction. This instruction is easy to follow. And you can spare no effort to finish your wanted conversion according to the guide.
Download Aimersoft DVD Ripper from below:
Tips: If you have Blu-ray DVDs, you can use Blu-ray Ripper, it can rip both Blu-ray DVD and common DVD into your needed high definition or common video formats.
Step 1: Import DVD
Put the selected DVD that you want to play on your iPad 3 into the DVD-ROM. Then load the DVD files by clicking the button "Load DVD". And also, you can directly import from the DVD files.
DVD disk: just put your DVD disk into the CD-ROM of your computer and press the disk icon to load the DVD files.
DVD files: the DVD files are usually saved in the hard disks of your computer whose filenames are like "Video_TS" and "Audio_TS". What you need to do is just to load them into the program.
Step 2: Editing the videos (optional)
Many movies have black edges which make us dissatisfied with it when we need full screen watching. And now you can choose to cut them off by clicking the button "Crop".
Step 3: Output settings
Here, you need to choose one supported format by iPad 3 from the "profile" drop-down list. And then choose the output file for saving your converted version, .mp4 may be a good choice.
Step 4: Start the conversion
After all preparations, you can click "Start", and go to have a cup of coffee, then the conversion will have been completed. You can transfer DVD into iPad 3.
It is easy to do. Come on! Go to make your own videos.
- How to rip DVD to Xoom 2
- How to rip DVD to Nook Tablet
- How to rip DVD to Nexus S
- How to burn mp4 to DVD
- How to remove DRM from iPlayer
- How to rip DVD to Amazon Kindle Fire
- How to burn iTunes to DVD
- How to rip DVD to iPad Mini
- How to rip DVD to Galaxy Tab
- Remove DRM from Amazon Video on Demand
- How to rip DVD to Xperia Play
- How to save Spotify music as .mp3 files
- How to rip DVD to Droid XyBoard/Xoom 2
- How to transfer iTunes to Galaxy Note
- How to convert iTunes to Windows Media Player
- How to transfer iTunes to Galaxy Tab
- How to rip DVD to MP4 format
- How to convert M4P to MP3
- How to rip DVD to Galaxy Xcover
- How to convert iTunes to Blackberry Bold 9900
- How to sync iTunes to Android
- How to rip DVD to Droid Bionic
- How to rip DVD to Motorola Atrix 3
- How to transfer iTunes to Motorola Atrix 3
- How to burn BBC iPlayer to DVD
- How to rip DVD to Galaxy Note
- How to convert Audiobook to MP3
- How to convert iTunes to Galaxy S3
- How to convert M4V to AVI, MP4
- How to remove iMesh DRM protection
- How to sync iTunes to Amazon Kindle Fire
- How to rip DVD to iPad 3
- How to transfer iTunes to HTC One X
- How to rip DVD to HTC One X
About Us | Contact |Sitemap | RSS | Terms & Conditions | Legal Disclaimer
Apple logo® and iTunes Logo® are trademarks of Apple Inc.