How to convert DVD to Galaxy Tab
iPad has been overwhelming all over the world. Since then, tablet computer began to make a stir among most of users. Now Galaxy tab also comes out to pierce into the market and struggle for its own place. Of course, Galaxy tab has its own advantages over other tablets. It features a 7-inch, 1024×600 pixels capacitive touch screen. As can be seen from above, Galaxy tab can't be better to watch movies. But many user have complaints about that they can not rip their DVDs to the videos that supported by Galaxy tab. Here, I will show how to get this done with DVD ripping software.
Here we high recommend Aimersoft DVD ripper. This tool can help you convert your DVD to Galaxy tab legally. The interface of the software is handy and friendly; there is no any stress for you to master the way to use it as soon as you see it.
Before your conversion, I list out the video formats that supported by Galaxy tab as following:
DivX, XviD, MPEG4, H.263, H.264 etc.
Here I will give a brief guide about how to convert DVD to Galaxy tab step by step.
Download Aimersoft DVD Ripper from below:
Tips: If you have Blu-ray DVDs, you can use Blu-ray Ripper, it can rip both Blu-ray DVD and common DVD into your needed high definition or common video formats.
Step one: Import your DVD files to the DVD Ripper
First of all, make sure that you have installed the software. And then launch the program, you can drag or drop the DVD files into the program, if you have DVD files whose folder name VIDEO_TS in your computer. If you just have discs, you can put one DVD disc into your CD-ROM of your computer. And then load the files of the disc to DVD Ripper after the disc has read out in the same way above.
Or you can click the button "LOAD DVD" to import your DVD files.
Step two: edit your imported videos (Optional)
We all know that many movies have black edges which will block our sight to enjoy a full screen. Now DVD Ripper provides a function to edit your videos. You can click the button "Crop" to get rid of these black edges.
Step three: Set output format and output directory
Click the button "Profile", select the mp4 (strongly recommend) format through the drop-down list and set video resolution as 1024 x 600 pixels by clicking "Setting" button. Now you have finished the setting of the output format.
Next, you can set the output folder. Click the button "Browse" to select one output folder.
Step four: get down to converting DVD to Galaxy tab
In this step, click the big button "start", the program will be do its job. The conversion will be accomplished at fast speed. You can click "Find Target" to get your converted files after the conversion is completed.
You can watch DVD on Galaxy tab, now. Just enjoy it!
- How to rip DVD to Xoom 2
- How to rip DVD to Nook Tablet
- How to rip DVD to Nexus S
- How to burn mp4 to DVD
- How to remove DRM from iPlayer
- How to rip DVD to Amazon Kindle Fire
- How to burn iTunes to DVD
- How to rip DVD to iPad Mini
- How to rip DVD to Galaxy Tab
- Remove DRM from Amazon Video on Demand
- How to rip DVD to Xperia Play
- How to save Spotify music as .mp3 files
- How to rip DVD to Droid XyBoard/Xoom 2
- How to transfer iTunes to Galaxy Note
- How to convert iTunes to Windows Media Player
- How to transfer iTunes to Galaxy Tab
- How to rip DVD to MP4 format
- How to convert M4P to MP3
- How to rip DVD to Galaxy Xcover
- How to convert iTunes to Blackberry Bold 9900
- How to sync iTunes to Android
- How to rip DVD to Droid Bionic
- How to rip DVD to Motorola Atrix 3
- How to transfer iTunes to Motorola Atrix 3
- How to burn BBC iPlayer to DVD
- How to rip DVD to Galaxy Note
- How to convert Audiobook to MP3
- How to convert iTunes to Galaxy S3
- How to convert M4V to AVI, MP4
- How to remove iMesh DRM protection
- How to sync iTunes to Amazon Kindle Fire
- How to rip DVD to iPad 3
- How to transfer iTunes to HTC One X
- How to rip DVD to HTC One X
About Us | Contact |Sitemap | RSS | Terms & Conditions | Legal Disclaimer
Apple logo® and iTunes Logo® are trademarks of Apple Inc.