How to convert iTunes M4V video to unprotected AVI or MP4
Many Apple users may have encountered one problem when they want to transfer their videos in M4V format to other portable devices with players, especially for their purchased ones. Those transferred files can not be read by their portable devices. The M4V file format is a video file format developed by Apple and is very close to the MP4 format. The difference is that M4V format has DRM protection.
So how to convert M4V to AVI, MP4. Now I recommend you software Aimersoft DRM Converter that can help you solve this problem. This program can easily remove DRM from iTunes. Besides, it can also convert the media files between different file formats such as M4V to AVI/MP4. The software has a handy and clear interface, and you will know how to use it as soon as you start it. What's more, the converted file can maintain high quality.
Now I will make a step-by-step instruction from which you can have a clear understanding of the whole converting process.
Free download the software from below:
Step one: Load the M4V files to the converter
First of all, installed and launch the DRM Converter. Then click the button "Add…", load the M4V files to the program. Or you can just drag or drop them to the program.
Tips: DRM Converter can convert many files at the same time, so you can import a certain number of files to the program for one time.
Step two: Set the output file and output format
In this step, you can click the button "browse" to select one output file folder, and click the button "Settings" to choose the output format like MP4 or AVI from "Video files to". If you want to achieve better effect, you can also set other parameters by clicking the button "Settings".
Step three: Start the M4V to AVI, MP4 conversion
The last step is the most important and the easiest one. Click the big "Start" button to convert M4V to AVI/MP4, and then everything is ok. What you need to do is just to wait. The speed of the conversion is up to the numbers of your sources files.
After the conversion, you can find your converted files by clicking the button "Find Target".
It's really easy, right? Free to enjoy the iTunes video on any devices now.
Read more guide:
- How to rip DVD to Xoom 2
- How to rip DVD to Nook Tablet
- How to rip DVD to Nexus S
- How to burn mp4 to DVD
- How to remove DRM from iPlayer
- How to rip DVD to Amazon Kindle Fire
- How to burn iTunes to DVD
- How to rip DVD to iPad Mini
- How to rip DVD to Galaxy Tab
- Remove DRM from Amazon Video on Demand
- How to rip DVD to Xperia Play
- How to save Spotify music as .mp3 files
- How to rip DVD to Droid XyBoard/Xoom 2
- How to transfer iTunes to Galaxy Note
- How to convert iTunes to Windows Media Player
- How to transfer iTunes to Galaxy Tab
- How to rip DVD to MP4 format
- How to convert M4P to MP3
- How to rip DVD to Galaxy Xcover
- How to convert iTunes to Blackberry Bold 9900
- How to sync iTunes to Android
- How to rip DVD to Droid Bionic
- How to rip DVD to Motorola Atrix 3
- How to transfer iTunes to Motorola Atrix 3
- How to burn BBC iPlayer to DVD
- How to rip DVD to Galaxy Note
- How to convert Audiobook to MP3
- How to convert iTunes to Galaxy S3
- How to convert M4V to AVI, MP4
- How to remove iMesh DRM protection
- How to sync iTunes to Amazon Kindle Fire
- How to rip DVD to iPad 3
- How to transfer iTunes to HTC One X
- How to rip DVD to HTC One X
About Us | Contact |Sitemap | RSS | Terms & Conditions | Legal Disclaimer
Apple logo® and iTunes Logo® are trademarks of Apple Inc.