Simple method of converting iTunes M4P to MP3
How to convert iTunes m4p to mp3 format？Many users may have the question. iTunes m4p files are DRM protected. Apple doesn't allow you to enjoy videos or music purchased from iTunes on your non-Apple portable media devices like Samsung Galaxy tab. if you want to access to these iTunes m4p files on any other media devices, you have to convert those files from m4p to mp3 or other common audio formats. No idea how to do it? This guide will show you how to get this done.
With the help of the software Aimersoft DRM Converter, you can make it. The interface of the program is handy, and it is easy to use. The converted files maintain high quality.
Here, the following guide with detailed information shows you how to use this software tool for music files conversion.
Free download Aimersoft DRM Converter below:
Step one: Import the source m4p format files to the program
First of all, make sure that you have installed the program DRM Converter. Then click the button "Add", load the m4p files you want to play on your other media devices to the program. There is another approach import the files. You can just drag or drop the sources files to the program.
Step two: Setting the output format
Click the button "Settings", one window will pop out from which you can select the output format as mp3. There are many other parameters you can set, such as the sample rate, bit rate, channels. It also allows you to choose output file folder by clicking "Browse".
Step three: begin to converting m4p to mp3
After the first two steps are finished, you can click the button "Start". The program will convert m4p to mp3 at a fast speed. Aimersoft DRM converter features its fast speed and high quality. But the speed depends on the amounts of your source files.
After the conversion is finished, the DRM protection is removed. Click "Find Target" button, you will go to the output folder directly. Now you can freely enjoy your iTunes music on any music player.
The DRM Converter has many other powerful functions. It can not only convert the DRM protected audio formats to common formats like .mp3, but also can convert the protected video formats to .mp4, .avi, .mov so that you can play DRM protected files on your portable devices freely.
Read more guide:
- How to rip DVD to Xoom 2
- How to rip DVD to Nook Tablet
- How to rip DVD to Nexus S
- How to burn mp4 to DVD
- How to remove DRM from iPlayer
- How to rip DVD to Amazon Kindle Fire
- How to burn iTunes to DVD
- How to rip DVD to iPad Mini
- How to rip DVD to Galaxy Tab
- Remove DRM from Amazon Video on Demand
- How to rip DVD to Xperia Play
- How to save Spotify music as .mp3 files
- How to rip DVD to Droid XyBoard/Xoom 2
- How to transfer iTunes to Galaxy Note
- How to convert iTunes to Windows Media Player
- How to transfer iTunes to Galaxy Tab
- How to rip DVD to MP4 format
- How to convert M4P to MP3
- How to rip DVD to Galaxy Xcover
- How to convert iTunes to Blackberry Bold 9900
- How to sync iTunes to Android
- How to rip DVD to Droid Bionic
- How to rip DVD to Motorola Atrix 3
- How to transfer iTunes to Motorola Atrix 3
- How to burn BBC iPlayer to DVD
- How to rip DVD to Galaxy Note
- How to convert Audiobook to MP3
- How to convert iTunes to Galaxy S3
- How to convert M4V to AVI, MP4
- How to remove iMesh DRM protection
- How to sync iTunes to Amazon Kindle Fire
- How to rip DVD to iPad 3
- How to transfer iTunes to HTC One X
- How to rip DVD to HTC One X
About Us | Contact |Sitemap | RSS | Terms & Conditions | Legal Disclaimer
Apple logo® and iTunes Logo® are trademarks of Apple Inc.